Saturday, November 1, 2008

The Pousada Piuval Lodge !


I am finally here at my second Destination the Pantanal wetlands. I have just arrived at my Lodge the Pousada Piuval in Pantanal and am in my room half asleep writing on my blog after catching a taxi from Cuiaba. It is amazing here I can’t believe I am actually in The Pantanal in this 7000-hectare lodge. The Pousada Piuval is defiantly the best place to see and experience the Pantanal as it is basically in the wetlands. Although it only has 12 guest rooms so it’s not that big, but has a lot to do and is very relaxing. Tomorrow I am going to go tour the Pantanal wetlands which is really exciting and I can’t wait. Also then I will be awake!

1 comment:

MUM IN HOLLAND said...

Hi Nicola,
Could you please let me know if you found the Piuval experience good? Did you see many animals? What kinds of activities did you do? We are planning on travelling to the Pantanal and are open to any tips and feeback, Many thanks,
Angie